Health benefits of Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower Rice is an extremely healthy meal that's a significant source of nutrients.
It also contains unique plant compounds that might reduce the risk of several diseases, including heart disease and cancer as well. On the other hand, Rice is proven as a good source of vitamins B which includes thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and iron. Rice is also an excellent source of manganese and magnesium. Cauliflower is also very helpful in weight loss and incredibly easy to add to our diet.
Basically, it is an American Diet which is a very popular Alternative Emerging Diet. I had never heard this term a few years back. You would find Cauliflower rice as a part of the frozen food course all over the USA. Cauliflower Rice has its extreme popularity in summers, all over the USA. The rice industry is going to be miffed over its extreme popularity and demand across the food market.
It has been very trendy because of its health benefits. Typically, Cauliflower rice is nothing more than a low-carbohydrate plus paleo-friendly substitute for conventional or traditional rice. Basically, the cauliflower rice is a blend of Cauliflower which is grated down into rice that seems like granules. It is as simple as that. It can be eaten raw as well. But if you lightly cook it with a few drops of olive oil and butter to soften it up for having a healthy substitute meal.
Top 5 Health Benefits Of Cauliflower Rice:
1. Low in calories: Cauliflower Rice is a very popular low-calorie diet among carb-conscious dieters all over the world. Cauliflower Rice is very low in calories. One cup of boiled cauliflower contains just 28 calories. This low-carbohydrate diet could help to get rid of your excessive body weight.
2. Rich in fibre: A diet rich in fibres has numerous health benefits. According to dieticians, a rich fibre diet or meal helps to normalize bowel movements of your body. It also helps to lower cholesterol levels. It helps to control blood sugar level and maintains bowel health.
- It also provides aid in achieving a healthy weight and BMI rate as well.
- The Harvard School of Public Health specifically said that fibre is the best to reduce the risk of heart disease, cardiovascular disease and diabetes as well.
- Fibre also slows down the process of digestion, which helps you feel fresh and healthy.
3. Provides Vitamin B6: Cauliflower Rice is also rich in Vitamin B-6. Vitamin B-6 is the food necessary for the growth and development of Brain. It also helps to maintain the efficiency of a nervous and immune system's functioning.
4. Provides Vitamin C: Cauliflower Rice also provides Vitamin C which helps the body in providing protein for making skin, ligaments, tendons, and blood vessels. It also helps to repair bones, teeth and cartilage.
- It also facilitates the absorption of iron and helps in healing wounds by making scar tissues.
- Vitamin C is also an antioxidant which battles the internal damage due to free radicals. Free radicals might play a crucial role in heart disease, cardiovascular, cancer and conditions like arthritis.
5. Provides inflammation-fighting powers: Cauliflower Rice is also aided to provide information-fighting powers which are very crucial to fight against the things that might cause harm to immune functioning, such as infections, injuries, toxins, etc to heal itself. Cauliflower Rice contains a high content of isothiocyanates as well.
Cauliflower Rice in itself is undoubtedly a healthy alternative of a budgeted diet. Cauliflower rice contains high-fibres along with low-carbohydrates. It is the best alternative to traditional rice that's also enriched with a number of antioxidants and a bundle of vitamins. Incredibly, it’s a low budget healthier altern