Is Watermelon Good For Diet?
Like any other fruit, watermelon is also an important fruit that helps in losing weight but in a fun way. A nutritionist or professional’s dietician strongly recommends clients to eat a considerable proportion of watermelon which helps in reducing inflammation and cleansing their body of toxins.
Watermelon is one of the versatile fruit that is full of nutrition and water content which easily quench our thirst in the juiciest way. Eating watermelon is harmless because 100 grams of serving contains only 30 calories. It is also a great source of consuming amino acid called arginine, which helps burning fat quickly.
Ways of Making Watermelon a Fun Fruit
Are you amongst those people interested in making watermelon juices?
Try making yourself a glass of smokey watermelon juice that takes hardly five to seven minutes, in mixer juicer. It is power-packed with nutrients and has hardly 46 calories.
Do you hate wastage of food? Then you are in the right place because today we are going to share some of the benefits of watermelon seeds that are not known to many people.
As recommended by the experts, these seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, and much more. You can mix them in your bright color red watermelon juice or roast them and store it in your box of nuts to give your body the additional boost of nutrition.
Benefits of Watermelon
Watermelon and its seeds have lots of dietary, skin, and health benefits.
1. Beneficial for the Skin
• Either roasted or in juice form - watermelon help prevent the outbreak of acne
• Helps to moisturize your skin by adding radiance
• Prevents and removes all the signs of early aging
• Regular consumption of watermelon helps to increase the elasticity of your skin
If you apply the watermelon juice on your face, it blocks all your pores, thereby prevents the outbreak of any skin problem.
2. Lustrous and Shiny Hair
• Watermelon gives all the important nutrients to your hair.
• Apply it in the form of hair mask - especially to prevent hair thinning and hair loss.
• Helps to boost the hair growth and prevents split ends which further avoids breakages and increases the production of melanin which helps to keep hair lustrous and silky.
3. Control Blood Sugar Level
If you are a diabetic and want to control your sugar or reduce insulin resistance in the body, then include some chunks of watermelon with your salad because it is quite essential for the health of diabetic patients.
• It helps in controlling the blood sugar level and watermelon seeds add a delicious and healthy way of boosting energy.
4. Helps to Retain Energy
Drinking juices and consuming seeds will undeniably give you good calories and keep your body updated with healthy fatty acids.
Trust us, consuming one cup of watermelon seeds will give a metabolic kick and nourish your body with essential nutrients.
But, be cautious that they are high in calories so don't eat too much because it will induce weight gain - so be mindful of your proportion.
Now, after learning all the important facts and benefits of watermelon, you don't have to think twice while buying a watermelon or storing it in your refrigerator because remember watermelon a day can help keeps the doctor away for many health issues!
And you can even invite your friends and favorite people over and celebrate a 'watermelon day' and raise a toast for your good health.