Almond milk is immensely healthy as it is rich in nutrients. The whole milk is full of fats and other nutrients but misses most of the fibers.
Whether or not, you are health conscious, drinking almond milk is a wise and healthy option.
A daily glass of almond milk fulfills daily nutrients balance in the body. It is enriched with health benefits and also great for those who are intolerant to dairy or allergic to milk products.
What makes almond milk?
• Almond milk is made by blending almonds with water and straining the mixture to remove out chunky bits of almonds.
• Almond milk can also be homemade, just by following some simple steps. You can always take help from videos made by the renowned chefs online, to make your successful recipe.
• Just by removing its skin you can easily blend your almond and water into a jar and strain the remaining to get them watered down (pure almond milk).
Almond milk is a delicious option
• Almond milk is a delicious option
• Almond milk is delicious to drink because of its nutty flavor and creamy texture.
• Vegan diets popular choice almond milk
• The plenty of brands and flavors available in the market give you ample options to choose your personal favorite.
• Apart from being tasty and delicious, it is also enriched with minerals, vitamins, and proteins.
• It works similarly to other dairy products because it is enriched with calcium.
• Also, it has lots of fiber and a large portion of antioxidants
Health benefits of almond milk
• It is packed with vitamin D, calcium and proteins that can easily replace the regular or skimmed milk nutritional content.
• The brands available in the market add vitamin E, to make almond milk super absorbent.
• Works as an excellent addition to a healthy diet
• Almond milk may be beneficial but not suitable as a milk replacement for infants.
1. Low calories count
- It is a low-calorie beverage.
- You can drink as much as you can and need not worry about weight gain.
- Being nutrient-dense, the calorie count relatively reduces
- Dilute almond milk with water and it’s as low as one percent fat.
- The amount of calories found in almond milk is half the amount of the calories found in the cup of skim milk.
- Though not all brands are packed with the same amount of calories, you need to select your brands by seeing the nutrient table.
2. Almond milk is diabetic friendly
- A cup of unsweetened almond milk can be a low- carb beverage for diabetic patients.
- As a comparison to the other milk, it only contains 5% of carbs and low fat.
- It is high in protein and pressed carbs, it does not spike the blood sugar level.
- It is also suitable for those who are on a low carb diet.
3. Strengthen the bone structure and body frame
- Almond milk is a good source of calcium.
- It maintains an adequate amount of calcium in bodies for maintaining and building bones.
- It reduces the risk of osteoporosis and also strengthens the bone and fractures.
4. Almond milk is versatile
- Apart from all health benefits, almond milk can be used to make a variety of dishes and healthy smoothies. It is incredibly versatile and you can prepare myriad dishes by replacing milk.
What all you can prepare by adding almond milk?
• You can add to your cereal bowl
• Can add to your tea or coffees
• Construct dairy-free rice pudding
• Can prepare delicious ice creams
• Use in baking
• Used for making sauces, salad dressings, and soups.
Whether you prefer buying it or preparing yours at home, your bones going to thank you.