An Ice Cream and Diet
We cannot deny the fact that we all love ice creams (most of us). These are delightful treats that send shivers down our spines.
While being on diet we always wonder to treat ourselves with creamy and flavored ice creams. But, there is myth woven about ice creams that they lack in nutritional values. These are forcefully ditched from our healthy diet plan.
Today we are going to explore the true nutritional values of ice cream and also talks about the reasons to include ice-cream in your diet. Also, we will try to figure out fresh ingredients that help to make homemade ice creams.
It is also true that consuming large scoops of ice cream on a daily basis isn't very healthy but consuming ice-cream moderately, as a part of a healthy lifestyle is a good option.
Things to Remember
• Always choose brands that are trustworthy and contains more real food and fewer chemicals. Try to find and educate yourself about unnatural food so that you can consciously pick dairy products.
• It is always important to pick the simple version of food that contains fewer additives. For Eg: Try to choose plain flavor such as vanilla from a good quality brand which is made by using basic ingredients.
• If you are on weight loss plan, don’t get enticed by the products that speak about fat-free, low fat and sugar-free version. Because they are adulterated with chemicals and artificially added flavors and texture.
• Make sure that you use the serving spoons to measure the portion of your ice cream served at your dinner table. Calculate the number of calories, fat, etc.
• Having ice- cream occasionally never hurts, but failing to stop you from overeating may be a problem. So always keep your measure simple by choosing small one silicone scoop of chocolate strawberry ice cream, this way you can satisfy your sweet tooth.
Homemade Ice Creams
If you are more into cooking stuff, you can always go for making on ice cream with some special ingredients. The ingredients used in the natural ice cream will surely taste better because it requires time and planning, your efforts will become something that you can enjoy every day. And you will be energized to overdo the recipe. You always have ample options to make different combinations to find your personal favorite.
The Reason Why We Should Include Ice Creams As Occasion Diet Dessert
• The cytokines and lactoferrin are actively present in ice creams that are one of the major agents to fight influenza virus.
• It enhances immunity because the calcium content present in it helps to strengthen the bones and potassium, lowering the blood pressure.
• It improves your mood because your brain gets activated.
In simple terms, ice cream makes us happy!
Ice creams are no longer the sole culprit behind weight gain
Ice cream encourages fat loss! It might sound shocking but it's true.
Strangely, there are some fun facts attached to the ice cream that does promote weight loss. Because when we eat something cold, our body tends to burn more calories. So, do your calculations and if you are on a weight loss plan, you can always curb your cravings by including some cups of ice creams.Although, make sure that you control your ice-cream intakes because inevitably, too much of everything is bad.
The dieters now can involve eating ice cream and simultaneously managing weight loss program. It is always advisable to combine your healthy eating plan with some cheat treats so that your body learns to accept them.